Our body hero
The lymphatic massage
The lymph massage works with compressed air. The pressure wave massage is intended to support the body in a natural way. Applied to the upper or lower body, the lymphatic system can be stimulated and the detoxification / purification process can be stimulated.
Experience a pleasant compression massage of up to 60 minutes. Find a program to suit your goals.
Goodbye problem zones
And this is how it works
Book your appointment now and convince yourself!Let our body hero convince you. The pressure wave massage supports your body and organism in a natural way. We are looking forward to you!
Relaxed and powerful
Why is lymphatic massage so important?
Because a healthy lymphatic system is essential for your body to remain relaxed and efficient. Besides the blood circulation, the lymphatic system is the most important circulatory organ of the body: It cleans your tissue and protects you from diseases.
So how do you support your lymphatic system and thus the vitality of your body?
During our BOA lymphatic massage you put on a special jacket or pants – depending on which area you want to support. Compressed air is systematically pumped or released into the chambers of the pants or jacket. This creates a very pleasant pressure wave massage that supports your lymphatic system in a natural, sustainable way. This strengthens the blood circulation in your muscles, nourishes them, improves the structure of your skin and makes your body feel really light and fit. The strength of the massage is individually adjusted to your sensation.
You can choose from six types of massage. These work with different sequence of pressure points, total length and intensity of pressure. Each massage can have a positive effect on your immune system, detoxification, muscles, cellulite and your sense of well-being. Only the focus differs.
The lymphatic massage
You can choose between these six effective massages:
- Slim & Cellulite
Support your diet with detoxification and weight loss. The bonus: You effectively prevent cellulite.
Full focus on your firm skin: let the massage effectively help you reduce cellulite.
- Lymphatic massage according to Dr. Vodder
Support your organism after surgical procedures (pain, swelling).
- Sports massage
Reduce your muscle soreness for faster training results.
- Relax massage
Let your legs become light as a feather and prevent varicose veins.
- Special program
Support your organism in healing after cavitation or surgical liposuction.
What are you waiting for? Book your appointment now!Find a location near you and let us treat you to a break from everyday life. We look forward to seeing you!
We are happy to help you
Do you still have questions?
Feel free to stop by one of our stores if your questions can’t be answered. We will be happy to advise you without obligation!
How do I book and pay for an application?
Are there any situations / circumstances under which one should not book this application?
- Acute thrombosis of the deep veins,
- Fresh venous thrombosis,
- Advanced varicose veins of the lower extremities,
- Advanced circulatory insufficiency with massive swelling of the lower legs,
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Atherosclerosis of the lower extremities
- Arterial circulatory disorders,
- Skin ulcers,
- Skin infections,
- Active cancer disease (not an absolute contraindication, always requires a physician’s decision),
- Acute inflammation,
- Inflammation of the lymph nodes,
- Intolerance of the patient to the treatment.
You are unsure? Please talk to your attending physician in advance and give us honest information during the medical history interview, so that we can guide you responsibly through the treatments.
How does the CRYOPOINT BOA lymphatic massage work and what does it do?
In the pants or jacket there are different chambers into which air is systematically injected under pressure and then released again. This pressure wave massage stimulates this circulation in a natural way and supports its function.
You can choose from six massages. In general, you benefit from all the advantages of all the different massages. Only the focus is e.g. with the one cellulite massage more on reducing your cellulite and with the sports massage on reducing your muscle soreness. Nevertheless, with the sports massage your blood circulation is stimulated, so that your cellulite can also be reduced.
How do our users benefit?
- You feel less fatigue or tightness in your legs.
- You can significantly reduce their water deposits in the body.
- You can relax better and feel fitter.
- You can boost your immune system and thus strengthen your health.
- You can tighten your skin and enjoy less cellulite.
- You can boost the results of our other applications.
- You can reduce your muscle soreness and get back into shape for training faster.
- You can spoil your body with effective detox – ciao toxins!
If you would like to do the same and you book your appointment, we will advise you on the spot which massage is right for you.
Can I expect permanent results or do I need multiple sessions?
Which application from the CRYOPOINT OFFER suits me?
Are you unsure? First of all: You can’t do anything wrong. Just choose the application that appeals to you the most and book your appointment. We will be happy to advise you on site about other possible combinations for your BODY-RESTART!
What should I consider before/after BOA lymphatic massage?
After the treatment it is important that you drink enough fluids. This should be in the form of water or tea. This way you support the lymph flow and the elimination of toxins.
As you can see, our BOA lymphatic massage is uncomplicated and can be perfectly integrated into everyday life. Whether shortly after work, before shopping or during your lunch break: You can come by anytime!
How does the a session work?
After a short introduction on how the device works, you take off your shoes and you are ready to go. We will help you into your jacket or pants and then turn on the massage that best suits your goal. The applications are varied: from supporting your body after surgery, to heavy or restless legs, to relieving your cellulite or sore muscles, and much more. We have the perfect massage for each of your goals.
During your massage, you can listen to relaxing music, continue watching your favorite Netflix series on our screens, or just relax in peace. This time belongs only to you and you can enjoy the massage in peace.
How long does the BOA lymphatic massage take?
Welche Massage passt zu mir?
- Slim & Cellulite – ideal if you want to lose weight and prevent cellulite
- Cellulite – here the full focus is on reducing those unwelcome dents and tightening your skin
- Lymphatic massage according to Dr. Vodder – especially recommended after operations: With this massage you support your lymphatic system after the classic lymphatic massage.
- Sports massage – optimal to efficiently reduce your muscle soreness
- Relax massage – for feathery legs without varicose veins
- Special program – massage is optimal for you if you want to support your body after cavitation or liposuction.
You are not 100% sure yet? No problem! Book your appointment and we will advise you on the spot which massage is best for you.
What measures have you taken with regard to Covid-19?
Are there any studies that confirm the effectiveness of the Cryoshaper?
To the Top
Get the best out of your body
To further maximize your success, you can also combine different offers. Just ask in the store for our combination offers.